My concerns about this browser:
1) I've read that Brave is an advertising company, but I don't know if it's true. (Of course, that's not necessarily a bad thing.)
2) If you want to withdraw bat rewards, you have to verificate your ID. Then, don't we match our browser with our ID photo when we draw an award?
3) I've read some news about brave's native ad block Click to read (But it is not very important because brave is supporting ublock origin.)
4) It has some crypto exchange ads on new tab page. It can be closed later.
5) As I read it has a telemetry. The source It is optional.
Thinks that I like on Brave:
1) It's free open source software.
2) It is using same engine with chromium, so it is faster than firefox based browsers.
3) It has good fingerprint resistance. (Maybe best one? I think it's the best feature that distinguishes it from other browsers.)
4) It is available for all platforms, it is cross-platform supported browser.
6) Receives frequent security updates.
Brave is installed on both my computer and my phone. I hope it continues to develop.